The Public Library offers a wide range of reference materials in a variety of formats, both in circulation and in our non-circulating reference collection:
- We have reference books available for use in the library on a variety of subjects, from Genealogy to Arkansas history.
- Automotive repair books that can be checked out from the oversize book section
- Current issues of local, regional, and national newspapers are also available at the Library.
- If you’re looking for magazine or newspaper articles, electronic encyclopedias, help with standardized test preparation, or even learning a foreign language, you can access the Library’s online subscription databases for accurate, peer reviewed information.
- For those looking for reference material for research projects, the Adult Services department has also created a list of subject pathfinders and internet links to help you with your research needs.
- Also available for family history research is the Library’s special collection of Arkansas History & Genealogy materials.
The Adult Services Help Desk is ready to assist you with any of your information needs. Requests for help can be made by either visiting us at the Public Library, filling out our Questions or Comments form, texting us at 870-275-9133, calling us at 870-935-5133 ext. 9995, by e-mail at email@example.com, or by standard mail.