315 W Oak Ave, Jonesboro, AR 72401 | 870-935-5133
You are hereHome ›
Library to Offer Pick up and Drop off Service
To better serve our community, the Craighead County Jonesboro Public Library is offering a new pick up and drop off service for our customers starting on Monday, April 20th. The library will offer this service 5 days a week. Pick up and drop off days and times are as follows:
Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. (Saturday pick up/drop off begins on May 16th)
Tuesday and Thursday from 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
To reserve items:
1. Log onto your account
2. Once we have gathered some or all of your requests a library staff member will contact you to arrange for a pickup time
3. We will distribute material on the Madison Avenue side of the library (outside of the Round Room)
4. You will need to bring an official ID and your library card
5. It will be helpful if you have a list of the material you requested for verification
6. After you park in one of the designated spaces, please call the number on the sign and we will bring the material out to your car to put in your trunk. Please open your trunk after you call the number on the sign
7. If you have material to return, please have items in a clearly labled box or bag
Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions!
Libraries in Caraway, Lepanto, Harrisburg and Lake City are also offering a pick up and drop off service by appointment.
Marked Tree: 870-358-3190 (starting April 27th)
Lake City: 870-237-4407