315 W Oak Ave, Jonesboro, AR 72401 | 870-935-5133
Friends of the Library (FoL)
We need you !!!!!
The Friends of Library Book Shop needs volunteers.
If you are interested in working in the Book Shop on a regular or substitute basis, please text Susan Hill at 870-275-5729.
If you would like to donate books, magazines or AV material to the library, please take them to the circulation desk.
If the library does not keep the material for the collection,
the material will be given to the Friends for their book sales.
Hours: The Book Shop is open the same hours as the library.
The book shop, located in the library, has raised almost $200,000 since it opened in October of 1998. The shop averages almost $1000 per month in sales.
Volunteers each work 2 hours shifts and a combined average of 45 hours per week, just 12 hours shy of being open the same number of hours as the library.
Book Shop phone number is 870-206-9967.
- Hardbacks: $1
Discarded Hardbacks: 50¢
- Paperbacks: 25¢
- Kids Books: 25¢
- Magazines: 10¢
- Audiovisual Materials 50¢
If you would like to volunteer, please text Susan Hill at 870-275-5729.
You can also apply to volunteer by filling out this form
- Todd Williams, President
- Dr. Martie Shull, Vice President / Special Events & Receptions
- Mollie Beaverstock, Treasurer
- Rachel Jones, Membership Chair
- Jessica Foster, Book Shop Co-Chair
- Kara Mayfield, Book Shop Co-Chair
- Rebecca Mixon, Book Shop Co-Chair
- Leslie Williams, Book Shop Co-Chair
- Kyle Windmeyer, Special Projects