The Craighead County Jonesboro Public Library and all branches offer free computer and internet access. Wireless internet access is also available at all locations.
Public Access Computers require reservations and do have time allowances.
To use the computers, patrons must have a library card and be 13 years of age or older. Free first time cards are available for those who live in Craighead and Poinsett Counties or one of the surrounding counties (Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, and Mississippi). Visitors from other areas can ask for assistance at the Information Services Desk.
Notes Public Access Computers:
- Register for a computer at the PC Reservation Station on the Information Services Desk.
- Users must comply with the Library’s Internet Access Policy.
- Adults with children under 13 should use the computers in the Children's Library.
- Teens ages 13-17 can use the computers in the Teen Library.
- Printing is 10¢ per page.
For more information call the Information Services Department at 935-5133 ext. 1111 or 1121.